Uncovered: India Anxiety
So i have my ticket to India, my hotel, and my visa.
All that's left is to actually listen to my 'Learn Hindi' CD.
Delhi: i come with amazing positive energy and massive respect. My only question is, should i really be taking vaccines against Malaria, Typhoid, and Hepatitis? I mean, don't get me wrong, but i'd like to leave with amazing positive energy and massive respect.
Yay a month in Delhi !!!
-me.


2 Comments:
You don't need the Hindi CD honestly, almost everybody speaks or at least understands its & bits of English. But be cautious with cab drivers, etc.
You don't need vaccines either but if you experience any strange symptoms then run to a good doctor and I mean a good one! You could use a good anti-pollution mask though.
Be extremely careful with food, always eat at good reputed hotels.
You will be in for a lot of surprises, bad and good ones but more of the latter I'm afraid.
Delhi is the worst among Indian cities, do NOT trust anyone, not even the cops and keep the number of your embassy on speed dial, I'm not kidding.
Ricar,
Damn homie, lay it to me straight! :p
Thanks for the tips, but I figure I'm going to be walking around and being all like, 'working', then I need to get shots.
I am a complete priss and have someone coming with me, so heee can deal with cab drivers :p
Thanks for the trips, much appreciation :D
ArcheologyUncovered
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home