Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Scan-tastic

I have a home-made hazelnut chai latte, an orange, and a crunchy peanut butter sandwhich.
I'm so excited.


Anywho.

I was surprised to find this post card from the stack of papers i have to scan.

Right now, i'm scanning all the commercial documents sent to Mohammed Sdairawi in India.

While waiting, i usually look through the next document, trying to figure out if it's really Arabic (you won't believe the script on some of those..), and i keep reading the names of ancestors of people i know.

It's entirely cool.

The post card was number 178 of the scanned pictures that i took.

The stack on the left is what i've already done. The stack in the box (as you can see is full), is what i have left.

Scanning is fun.

Well, funner than translating, i can tell ya that much.

Until my fruit and sandwhich break,

-me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home