Archeology Uncovered
Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]
Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]
5 Comments:
I'd always assumed you were American for some reason... or at least half american. Not that that has to do with anything haha anyways yeah you're right. Great ad :)
DnG:
شدعوا يبااااااا..... شدعوااااااا !ـ
كويتيّة بطن و ظهر........ ـ
And now that THAT's over, a lot of people assumed i was American.
Which i don't understand.
(i do, i'm just being coy).
But yes, 100% Kuwaiti.
Up to saabi3 jed.
Dude, il salfa feeha gibaayil ;p
And now,
to go back to practicing my pronunciation:
"wa'er"
"wa'er"
"wa'er"
creative
Amreekiya? looool
Haha veerry smart!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home