Conservation Gold
Paraloid is an acrylic resin that can be dissolved in Aceton for a variety of uses- label adhesive, labeling basecoat, joining adhesive.
I use it to apply KNM numbers to the archeological artifacts.
I use it instead, drum roll please, of nail polish.
Only sucky thing about it, it's never as 'thick' as nail polish. And it doesn't come in a bottle with a brush.
And the shaking ! These little pellets need a good twirly motion for 15 minutes or so to dissolve.
Carpal tunnel is my near and dear on-looker.
I think that gives me the opportunity to ask for badalat.
Badal a9aabee3i tijammidaw, anyone?
So yes.
Paraloid.
It is gold.
And now,
To continue my fight with DHL about the 13kd they want to charge me (shady, since there's only 1 invoice for 1.800) in customs for something that cost 20 dollars
:(
Until then,
Pen-twirlers !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home