Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Uncovered: Smallest Kuwaiti Spider?

This minuscule creepy crawler drew my attention as it scurried across the paper I was typing from. A red zig zag really. Speedy Gonzales.

So I started examining (playing) with it. On only when it crawled on my hand and started going up my shirt sleeve did I panic, drop it on the paper, and squish it (ever so lightly).

Is it spider season?
Because two days ago a yellow spider ran across my windshield.
And today here in the office.
What I'm really trying to ask is,
Am I going to find one in my room after tomorrow?

And is there a Pif Paf for spiders?!


God, I hate animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home