Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inventory

This is the first time I've had to do inventory.
It's a really necessary idea..
But embarrassing.
I, for example, have staples but no stapler.
Am I required to add that I suspect a fellow colleague took it without asking and forgot to return it?

I am tempted however, to tell them to shove their sofa-only behinds to hell for making me sit on this chair.

Badal Herman Miller!
Badal Knoll!
Badal Akhaf Ashtiri Kirsi Oo Yindhirib Mithil Il Dabaasa!

Wa3alaya 3ala my L3 oo L4 disc walla..

You like your chair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home