Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Rambling Recap

So,
When I met with the Director last week after arriving from my vacay, he asked me if I was leaving.
After much confusion as to what prompted this, I was incredulous, like, 'no dude why would you even ask me that?'. It was very unnerving and sudden. We've never spoken of this in over five years, so I don't know what prompted him to even ask.

Anyways. Today, there's no A/C or water at work, so I don't know if that was his very subtle hint, haha.

But yeah, man.
Weird.

Now he's giving me ideas and stuff, mannn.

I still think I should be a mustashara. That's like, my ultimate life goal. All of the money without the hours, and all of the decision-making without the responsibility.

Basically, island-living.
And not Failicha, thankyouverymuch!

Ehhhh,
Oh well.

So!
How are you, sand-covered denizens?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mashi el 7aal....

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Up,
Herr Seimens,
How was your summer?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home