Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Monday, November 21, 2011

FMWL - Critter Edition

I spent all day on Twitter talking about how there's no working toilet, no internet, and no actual  work.

But worse than any of this?

The collection of vermin around my desk area.

The cleaning people have given up on this far-away, forgotten building.

And I'll be damned if I'm going to clean up dead insects. Mostly because that cockroach that's in my path still hasn't died.

FMWL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha

are u using camera 360 app ? :P

(yes. except no condenses from me, only silly questions)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up what up!
I'm using the built-in panoramic function on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
(ilsha7a6a shloun gayla?)
hehehehe

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home