Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Google Drive Love

Writing my UNESCO paper not in Microsoft Office, but Google Drive's Document. Will use Google's Presentation instead of PowerPoint, too.

I'm at that point in my paper where I discuss the Museum's loss during the Invasion. When is Sahir il Lail on again? Hehe #FuelingTheFire

You know what's amazing? I use Drive on my phone, my sister's Mac, my 2003 Office work pc, and my laptop to change my outline. Seamlessly.

Yes, I obviously own Google stock. Yes, I obviously own an Android phone. Yes, I obviously use a PC. [End: Full Disclosure]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home