And Then Flashlights And Explosions
and then flashlights/and explosions
And that's just what's going on in my head at the moment.
I'm at the Museum again, beucase apparently our takleef to go to Bayt Dickson ended Wednesday. They're supposed to re-instate it tomorrow, Sunday.
And you know what the best thing about all of this is?
The chemist that we need on site (and that is giving him way too much credit) and i are not getting paid for this season.
That's some 200KD that should've been ours that is well, not.
My head hurts.
This weekend, i got offered a job at another place.
A private institution.
Where my salary would literally be something like double what i make now.
Where the environment is made up of 'people like me'.
Where i won't have to play politics (literal politics, seriously).
Where ....
God.
I should change this to '1001 Ways I'm Different at the KNM'.
Convince me to stay here.
I'm going to go back to propping my feet on the desk, balance my laptop on my lap, and pray to god that i have something to watch.
your government is paying for me to watch old Alias episodes
Ugh.
And that's just what's going on in my head at the moment.
I'm at the Museum again, beucase apparently our takleef to go to Bayt Dickson ended Wednesday. They're supposed to re-instate it tomorrow, Sunday.
And you know what the best thing about all of this is?
The chemist that we need on site (and that is giving him way too much credit) and i are not getting paid for this season.
That's some 200KD that should've been ours that is well, not.
My head hurts.
This weekend, i got offered a job at another place.
A private institution.
Where my salary would literally be something like double what i make now.
Where the environment is made up of 'people like me'.
Where i won't have to play politics (literal politics, seriously).
Where ....
God.
I should change this to '1001 Ways I'm Different at the KNM'.
Convince me to stay here.
I'm going to go back to propping my feet on the desk, balance my laptop on my lap, and pray to god that i have something to watch.
your government is paying for me to watch old Alias episodes
Ugh.

2 Comments:
Quit already..
but you were right.
if i quit,
then the only online thing i'd have is my personal blog.
and that isn't as coherant as this one.
recent entry:
'ants are funny'.
the end :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home