Vacay Day
And so it just hit me,
as Hani called to let me know that we're signing out at 12:30,
i'm not coming back to work for another month.
Oh hell yes.
I leave an a beautiful little airplane that will deposit me on the damp, rainy, and humid side of the world.
i'm already thinking of extending my vacation :D
Ok then.
I suppose i'll sporadically get on here if need be.
Be safe.
Until next time.
PS: who else is so freakishly extatic to be able to drink coffee in the morning once Ram's over?
kisses and other inappropriate gestures,
-me.
as Hani called to let me know that we're signing out at 12:30,
i'm not coming back to work for another month.
Oh hell yes.
I leave an a beautiful little airplane that will deposit me on the damp, rainy, and humid side of the world.
i'm already thinking of extending my vacation :D
Ok then.
I suppose i'll sporadically get on here if need be.
Be safe.
Until next time.
PS: who else is so freakishly extatic to be able to drink coffee in the morning once Ram's over?
kisses and other inappropriate gestures,
-me.


5 Comments:
Ok ok enough already some of us still have to go to work :P
Enjoy ur holiday.
I am - first thing i did was get myself a nice, hot cup of coffee mmmmm.
P.S. I was at the Kuwait National Museum on the 1st day of Eid - pathetic ha?
Enjoooy =D
tro7een wtredeen bislamaaa
/Me , Waiting ;P
ok bass come back,I haven't gotten my fix of your humor in a long time :D (aham shay)
Hope ya enjoyed ;)
Elijah:
Welcomen, jah?
Now pray tell, what the HELL made you come here first day of 3eed?
Fayoora:
alla isalmich!
ok i'll contact you once i figure out my scheduale
Nalatco:
i wish you were there.
i wanted to go to Monday night DJ bowling with you :(
LOL! Welcome back!
I didnt get the chance to go back home, no relatives here and my friends are usually hooked up with family on the first day. So sis and I tried out something new. It was nice actually, but I fell asleep in the planitarium. The stars looked so real I thought it was bed time ;P.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home