Re-Cap This!!@@#!!
Hello, children.
I figured a post that literally would have read “it’s too early to seriously contemplate suicide” wouldn’t be as relavent as the following:
So Wednesday, I’m bored and don’t have anything to do, as usual. My cousin says I need to ‘pace myself’ when it comes to working here, since I’m done with everything as soon as they give it to me. I argue that I do pace myself. In fact, I pace myself so much that what I can do in an hour I drag out to at least a half a week.
But I’m getting bored of not doing anything. It’s extremely brain-numbing. I can’t continue this way or else I’m going to start bringing guns to work and have ‘fun’ taking a ‘stroll’ through the departments.
I’m sorry if that sounded crass, but it’s honestly what I am trying to avoid.
Hence, finding work for me to do.
So Wednesday found me calling/going to Bu A7med so I can do something now that I’m done with volunteering to do the five year old Um el Namil pieces that have just been sitting there.
Wednesday also found me finding out that Bu A7med and Clueless Boy went out on an excursion. Now I don’t mind it when that happens, I just feel gypped.
Wednesday also found me taking out the big pieces and figuring out that they were not entirely complete.
Needing the special white super-duper cement glue, and not knowing how to mix it properly, I decided to wait until Saturday.
Saturday found me getting a promise from Bu A7med to pass by later. In the mean time, I get on the horn and try to figure out when/how many vacation days I have (24 :D). Now I can finally plan my 3eed/vacation. The excitement makes me want to combust.
So today, Bu A7med comes in, complains, rants, goes into his ’woe-is-me’ tirade. As was expected, I counter him, bullying him into never taking action when he has the authority to (or at least I hope he does, or I just caused a mutiny). I basically tell him that his complaining won’t get him anywhere. Writing requests (kitab) won’t do him any good. ’Take your destiny into your own hands, Han Solo’, I tell him. He starts stuttering about how suffering-ly stuffy it is in the wersha.
Quelle surprise.
So, he leaves me with this:
New information on the big pieces that he worked on before me:

This section of our in-house 'library' has been occupied by these boxes, artifacts, and the like for the past three years. This is according to those who were here before me. Three years. That's about the time that they moved back into this building after GOING TO WORK IN CHABRAT (pre-fabricated 'kirby' houses). I saw the chabrat. It looked like a slaughter-house.
And,
After begging him for some work, he gives me this plate from Failaka, which broke after it was returned from the 'Bu 3arga' (which makes me laugh everytime he says it).
And so i
did the plate.The white bits are filled in.
The pattex is used for its unbreakable bonding skills.
That,
and it gives me something to smell besides the rotting bones in the side of the room.
So,
That's that.
It's past noon.
That's under one hour to go.
Joy to the world *rolls eyes*
Until then :D
ps: how the hell can i start tagging on here?! it's like, imperative that you bestow this information on me..
please? lol


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Actually ..
I love this:
http://usb.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00179
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home