Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill!
Hello,
I spent 1 hour 40 minutes upstairs yesterday,
trying to finish the Um Al Namil bucket.
I couldn't find a single piece that could fit another.
It's entirely infuriating.
But i blame it on a streak of 'bad' songs on my Vision:M
I finally uploaded some new songs,
downloaded some comedy cd's
(god, i love Margaret Cho),
and will give it another shot today.
...............................................................
I went to clear my head afterwards,
becuase it just wasn't happening.
So i walked around the area of my building,
and walked over to a huge tree that always had trash and junk around it.
What i initially don't understand is why they would bother with 'protecting' the discarded items from the sun if they're just going to throw it anyways.
It's not like they had the boxes containing our artifacts returned from Iraq under the shade...
Anyways!
So i walk around,
shake my head at some of the things,
and wonder why there still seems to be things from before the invasion lurking around.
Then i streched my neck to read this, which was upside down:


If this is an original,
I'm going to wait for Big Boss Man to come back from Failaka before i drag his ass to see this for himself (apparently, he's notorious for never visiting anywhere but his office).
Walla ma a9eer bint ubouy itha ma sawwait dhajja.
That's bullshit, man.
Granted, to my untrained eye, these looked pretty original to me; but i'm going to wait and see if they really are.
In the meantime,
i'm going to go get used to this, which i randomly found yesterday:

I'm so incensed.
I'm totally not over-reacting, right?
Pfft.
I spent 1 hour 40 minutes upstairs yesterday,
trying to finish the Um Al Namil bucket.
I couldn't find a single piece that could fit another.
It's entirely infuriating.
But i blame it on a streak of 'bad' songs on my Vision:M
I finally uploaded some new songs,
downloaded some comedy cd's
(god, i love Margaret Cho),
and will give it another shot today.
...............................................................
I went to clear my head afterwards,
becuase it just wasn't happening.
So i walked around the area of my building,
and walked over to a huge tree that always had trash and junk around it.
What i initially don't understand is why they would bother with 'protecting' the discarded items from the sun if they're just going to throw it anyways.
It's not like they had the boxes containing our artifacts returned from Iraq under the shade...
Anyways!
So i walk around,
shake my head at some of the things,
and wonder why there still seems to be things from before the invasion lurking around.
Then i streched my neck to read this, which was upside down:


If this is an original,
I'm going to wait for Big Boss Man to come back from Failaka before i drag his ass to see this for himself (apparently, he's notorious for never visiting anywhere but his office).
Walla ma a9eer bint ubouy itha ma sawwait dhajja.
That's bullshit, man.
Granted, to my untrained eye, these looked pretty original to me; but i'm going to wait and see if they really are.
In the meantime,
i'm going to go get used to this, which i randomly found yesterday:

I'm so incensed.
I'm totally not over-reacting, right?
Pfft.


5 Comments:
I hope your not using that toothbrush.. but then again.. knowing you, you probably are! toothbrush stealer!
lol,
i'm notttttttt using that toothbrush
(but i do have one at work! lol)
AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!
I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR DAMN TOOTHBRUSH!
I GOT TWO ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES!
ONE YOU S-T-O-L-E AND ONE I KEPT.
(but that doesn't mean i didn't use yours in shaleih!)
LOOOOOOOOOOL!
i (l) the scrabble master!
I comment before I read your post .. its my new niche.
K:
It still doesn't mean that you can get away with not telling me where the drive-thru Starbucks is.
Seriously.
:D
You can't be told where it is .. you must be taken there. Its like super secret cult gatherings .. just be happy I am not going to blindfold you and throw you in my trunk; when and if I choose to take you there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home