Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lost Minutes

I got here at 7:40.
I so could have gone to Starbucks or TSC, easily.

But,
and now here's the kicker:
i just couldn't muster up the appetite.

Something wicked this way comes,
methinks.

Uh-oh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What what!? Speak up! What do you seeee?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

I see me being bored shitless at work.

Hark!

Lo and Behold!

I was NOT bored shitless at work!
(at least not today :p)
Ask me on Saturday ;p

Perhaps predicting the future isn't my thing *shocker!*

lol

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

i don't get it....

i'm fasting today and i think i'm losing brain cells...

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Krispy! Me too! The way you write is "different"

2:55 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Krispy:
What's not to get?!
I've forgo'ed Starbucks AAAAND The Sultan Center, even when i could have EASILY gone.
For me to do that means that there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with me.
Have you not noticed i refer to Starbucks as my 'coke' and TSC as my 'crack'?!
Where have you beeeeeeeen, my dear?!
lol
ps: alla i3eenich 3ala il i9yaam.
Fo Real!


Chikapappi:
Whatchu' talkin' bout, Willis?!
I don't write 'differently'!
I'm specialllllllll, THAT'S what it is!
Hrumph!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home