Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Not Even 10

It's not even 10.

At 8:30 i was literally like,
'oh shit, this is going to be a long-assed day',
and now it's not even 10.

I really miss going up there to work on conservation.

I really miss glueing my fingers together, and peeling skin off.

I really miss mistakingly jabbing and stabbing myself with the ink pen.

I really freakin' miss everything associated with work.

I have nothing to do.

And it's not even 10 yet.

crap.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

u, me, in same boat :P

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And people wonder why I've become addicted to blogging! Guess u, me n' krispy are all in one boat :)

Anyone else?!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

fine, fine,
we can all be on the same boat,
but you're getting the dramamine pills, cuz i don't want ya'll barfing on me :D

and chikapappi will get the laptop with the wa6aniya card so we can continue blogging.

i, finally, will provide the entertainment.
By that, i mean i will talk to my self endlessly :D

until then, mateys!
arrrrrgh!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home