Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Black Wednesday

Hello, monkeys.

So i'm crunching on a peanut butter granola bar.
I'm thrilled.
Really am.

However,
it might be the fact that i'm drinking Starbucks, too.
No, no.
Not from a store, but from TSC (like i said, from coke to crack).
Doubleshot espresso and creme.

I figurered i needed as much stimulation (*snickers*) as i could get, now that i'm not really doing anything.

Oh, don't get me wrong!
There's always wondering how i ended up here,
how to properly and effectively run this place better,
how to properly and effectively dispose of my co-workers,
how to properly and effectively not fall off my chair when i push it back against the wall..
Important things like that.. :D

But i'm getting itchy (*snickers!*),
and i fear that should they leave me alone with nothing to do,
i just might start becoming like them.
Not them, but them.
I would rather shoot myself in the ..
Let's just say i wouldn't bee too happy with myself.

I'm babbling about inconsequential matters becuase i'm bored, mannn!

Saturday is the 2nd of September.
Schools starts.
People will be back.
Goodbye leaving home at 7:30 to make it at 8.
*cries*
Hello leaving home at 6:45.
*bawls*

Oh, man; i really need to find something to do.

It's 8:43am.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home