Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Clueless

I walk in late, see Clueless Boy talking to someone in the Boss's office (this time, however, he hasn't assumed the position behind the desk).

I go up three flights of stairs, open the door to the workshop, become surprised that he finished the big table, but not surprised at all when he doesn't finish the side/end tables.

So i'm going to go back down and ask him to finish.

My cousin thinks i push him around.
I don't think i do.
I mean, i know i do, but only for his own good.

Plus, to get my work done, i have to wait for him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are incapable of getting anything done unless they're pushed and prodded.

I have to say that I enjoy your blog tremendously. Wishing you all the best in your career,
Teller

12:00 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Teller,
SO glad you can understand what i mean.

Pushing and prodding seems to be all i've been doing lately.

Welcome to ArchUncov!

ps: i really like your blog too :D

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home