Ufft!
I literally woke up with a start today,
literally exclaiming 'UFFT!'
becuase i had dreamt that Starbucks messed up my Affogato.
How's that for kicking the habit?
It's seeping into my dreaaaaaaams, man!
....................................................................................................................
In other work-related news,
I forgot to mention that bu A7med didn't put in an appearance yesterday (or at least, not to me).
I had told Clueless to let him know where i was (in my 'wersha'- which Head had given me. Yay!)
And yet, no sign of him or the artifact he desperately wanted me to work on for the exhibition.
Oh well, i guess he did it himself.
................................................................................................................
The exhibition is actually today.
I know this becuase they have a little sign on the side-street enterance to the Museum.
I read it as i waiting for them to lower the barrier.
There is no other evidence that there is an exhibition today.
I asked Hani (the sign-in gaurd clerk) if there were any papers, ads, or indication that there would be an actual exhibition here today. He said no one had a clue.
That's just great.
I'm emailing Thomas for some info.
Stay tuned.
literally exclaiming 'UFFT!'
becuase i had dreamt that Starbucks messed up my Affogato.
How's that for kicking the habit?
It's seeping into my dreaaaaaaams, man!
....................................................................................................................
In other work-related news,
I forgot to mention that bu A7med didn't put in an appearance yesterday (or at least, not to me).
I had told Clueless to let him know where i was (in my 'wersha'- which Head had given me. Yay!)
And yet, no sign of him or the artifact he desperately wanted me to work on for the exhibition.
Oh well, i guess he did it himself.
................................................................................................................
The exhibition is actually today.
I know this becuase they have a little sign on the side-street enterance to the Museum.
I read it as i waiting for them to lower the barrier.
There is no other evidence that there is an exhibition today.
I asked Hani (the sign-in gaurd clerk) if there were any papers, ads, or indication that there would be an actual exhibition here today. He said no one had a clue.
That's just great.
I'm emailing Thomas for some info.
Stay tuned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home