Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pot

Goodmorning,

It's a glorious day!
Too bad it just got ruined when i went over a pot hole in the middle of the Gulf Road.

The first string of curses in a day always hold a special place in my heart.

I have nothing else to say right now
*slurps Affogato*

2 Comments:

Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

I have bent a couple of rims in my day .. hate potholes. I also hate native-americans.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Potholes need to die.

Native Americans make me want to do illegal drugs.

I say we keep being obnoxious, btw :D

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home