Bag Boy.

KILL.
lol.
Thought i'd be very expressive of what i was feeling :p
Guns & Roses make me want to kill her.
I blame them.
:D
I just walked in, at 12:30 (the picture was taken earlier), and found that she had just sat down with a cup of coffee and some biscuits. Breakfast, perhaps? It would've been awesome had she chocked, becuase i can claim ignorance (whilst pointing to my earphones, now playing Michael Buble`).
............................................................
In other news,
yesterday,
when i told Clueless Boy that i was done (and that he had to go up, count the different materials, and bag them again), i added another request, to have him go over my ink with yet another coat of nail polish (to seal the ink).
He comes back down, honestly, after an hour and a bit, totally exhausted. I smile, not for hsi presence, but becuase he's been worked. So anyways, i ask him to repeat to me what he did (becuase he had asked me, literally, four times to go over what i wanted him to do exactly). When he didn't mention bagging the artifacts again, i asked, only to find out that 'i have to wait for the polish to dry'.
Hmm.
I would have let it slide, really, had i not said, "normally, you can leave it to dry" (although it would take no longer than five minutes), "but since it's the whole table, start where i wrote start and end where i wrote end." "this way, by the time you're done with the table, the stuff at the beginning would have dried". He looked like he got my instructions by the fourth time that i had explained them.
But he didn't.
I let it slide,
becuase i knew that what he didn't bag yesterday, and he couldn't bag today becuase he's not here, he will bag the whole room the next time i see him.
The whole room.
Becuase i didn't touch anything on the table. I just smiled, went to the corner where i had put the bags, and started to put them around the remaining smaller tables that just needed to be cleared off.
And i chose my artifacts from the bag, polished it, numbered it, and wrote down the numbers.
I did not seal the numbers.
I did not write down the number of materials in each bag.
But i did smile when i finally finished (i noticed that i usually average around 50 numbers a day).
I smiled becuase he now had the whole room to seal and bag.
But mostly,
i smiled becuase his work will probably take him two hours,
which is more than he's ever worked since he's been here.
I am here to work our future generation :D
..................................................................................
Until then,
-me.


4 Comments:
you go girl!
make him work..
then ask him who his daddy is
loooooooooool
btw, thanks for making me famous :D heheheh
i was enjoying my momment in the lime light that I totally blocked the picture you posted!!!!
OMG!
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
y'know what you should do just have fun! mess with her big time! like put stuff on the sofa like I dont know ants/ sea monkeys (shakhbari, o shako LOL)/ itching powder I DONT KNOW BE CREATIVE.. and update us..!
oooooo like stupid kiddy stuff like ink/sticky stuff on the phone.. I DONT KNOW JUST BE CREATIVE AND MESS WITH HER BIG TIME.. AWW PHEEBS!
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL A 'PHEEBS' IS!
But trust: once he gets back, i'm making him look it up. Then look up the word 'subservient' for me :p lol. Being evil is fun!
I want to mess with her, but not in the way you're suggesting. I'm thinking sneaking up on her as she slept, taking out my machette, and going through her neck in once swift samurai motion.
Then, i hang her head, and spit on it as i walked in every morning.
Lol.
You know, it makes me sound insane to talk about my umm, dislike for her. But i'm realizing that it's ok to hate someone with a passion. Especially when you have SO MANY reasons to.
meh :p
ps: i didn't make you famous. Prince did that when he changed your name to 'electrode'.
In archaeology you uncover the unknown. In diplomacy you cover the known.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home