Yawn + !!!!!!!!!!
So i don't know what to make of this.
My leg is jiggling, which it does anyways, but my hand is on my head, and my eyes are weary.
I keep rubbing them, and i don't particularly like irritating my cornea.
Did the panini override the jolt of stimulation from the espresso?
I don't know, i don't care, and i want to sleep.
The couch in front of me is SO tempting, and although no one is here, i can't bring myself to do it.
ps: Eddy, who i saw at Starbucks, should have been blamed. For something. I don't care for what, and i know he didn't do anything, but he looked way too refreshed this morning. Whilst i felt like shyte. Damn you and your Grande Skimmed Latte!
Pfft.
My leg is jiggling, which it does anyways, but my hand is on my head, and my eyes are weary.
I keep rubbing them, and i don't particularly like irritating my cornea.
Did the panini override the jolt of stimulation from the espresso?
I don't know, i don't care, and i want to sleep.
The couch in front of me is SO tempting, and although no one is here, i can't bring myself to do it.
ps: Eddy, who i saw at Starbucks, should have been blamed. For something. I don't care for what, and i know he didn't do anything, but he looked way too refreshed this morning. Whilst i felt like shyte. Damn you and your Grande Skimmed Latte!
Pfft.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home