Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back!

Another Saturday to start work,
another day at work with no food :(

lol.

Actually,
there IS food, it's just in another person's office. In another building.
My officemate (who i love) and Purple went, discussing fatayer or something.
I fiddled with a Poptart.

The kid i'm working with, the guy, isn't here yet.
I'm going to be sad when i have to mock scream at him for not doing what i asked him to.
You see, you can't really get frustrated with someone who honestly has no clue as to what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to speak, act, and breathe.
But, he looks to me for guidance, and i can put up with him and his boring conversation and wheezing, so long as i have my earphones on.

I'm going to go check if he did what i asked him to,
but i'm already betting he didn't.

Another work day,
another day that i have to pull more than just my weight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what flavor was the poptart?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home