Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Phonie 2

And so,
my laptop is being fixed.

how-evah!
I have my tablet pc
(oh, the hours of fun that provided!).

the problem is,
(and you KNEW there would be one),
is that it's not charging...

i still have the internet on my phone,
which i'm posting from.

but it's never JUST the internet,
is it?
It's the computer experience,
the joy dx-ball provides,
the challenge spider solitaire,
and, oh, the mere fact that you do all sorts of things;
playlists revolving around the word 'icecream' and 'dorkface'.
Conversion of wma's to mp3's (hours are required).
And, finally, the immense joy of sorting out all those things you've ever wanted to sort out on your hard drive.
You can't do those sort of things on a phone, man.
No way, jose.

*sigh*

after i'm done with numbering,
i'm so going to start watching whatever movies/shows i have on my creative zen vision;m :D

until the next time i order a grande caramel affogato with an extra shot, knowing full well it'll be a boring day,
-me.

11 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Welcome fella blogger!!!

Coupla things I like about your blog-Your language,your humour,
the fact that you spelt jose in 'no way jose' right :D, and oh the indulgences of toys- i have recently let myself get very materialistic too and it seems to make the path to zen and nirvana very very comfy :)

May the writers block never set it, or some apt phrase like that :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

I want whatever she is on ..

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jose: i want some pussy man
armando: no way jose





















































































































































































;-)

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jose: please man
armando: i said no way jose an i mean it











































































;-)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jose: then fuck ya jose
armando: no no no fuck ya man







































































;-)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Jitterbug:
I take your welcome, notice it doesn't include a fruit basket, and scorn.
I like my blog too, and i particularly like languages too. Portugese will be the next 'in' language in my vocabulary. Just wait and see. Just like Russian and Japanese were. *sigh*
And yes, 'no way jose`' is one of those things that make me happy to see spelt correctly on Kuwaiti blogs.

Talk to me about your toys! We'll compare, and when we play, we'll come to the conclusion that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. It's ok. I'll deal :p

And thanks for the blessing. I hope writers block doesn't set in either, becuase then i'd be late.

I'm so dorky at this hour. Ooh, look, Purple Elephant! lol

K:
want what that's on whom? lol. you need to stop with the prescription pills, man.
(and by stop, of course, i mean stop teasing me with them).
hook me up with some panadol, man, i've got a KILLER headache :p

Anonymous person:
it totally woulda worked out had you not posted like, three times, and took up an obnoxious amount of space. oh! and if it actually was funny. sorry kiddo.

Stomach:
please stop rumbling. i promise to feed you.

Fingers:
please stop typing. you're the only person who gives a shit about work here and if you don't do it, no one will.

FINE! i'm off..

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea maybe ill carry your fruit basket at the 248 am meet thingie tonight (forgive if they attack it b4 u get there :P)

Yea anonymous almost threw me off and I thought your page hung!

Oh yea.. and whoa you! Breathe already!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

bug:

my fruit basket should not be a 'fruit' basket, of course. maybe some gift cards. like, starbucks. or someplace that sells accessories, becuase i'm bored with my wardrobe.

but if you MUST ;p

and i don't do meetings. especially ones that take place at 248am :P sorry, but i'd much rather NOT have to put faces to blog names. plus, i'm much to much of a hermit to actually attempt to go out and meet new people. and yes, anonymous needs to get hung :p

pffft.

8:57 AM  
Blogger J said...

lol!!! Yea thanks for the laugh!!!

and I was mistaken, that meeting thingie wasnt yesterday evening(!) its tonight... I dont think I'm ready to realize that the bloggers are real people yet anyhoo, so i aint sure if im gonna go :P...

BTW about accessories i wanna start up sumthin n ill be puttin up a survey that I would luv ur feedback on!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Yes, it's extremely daunting to realize that bloggers have this whole other personality/life outside of thier blogs.

But whatever.

The accesories are what we need to talk about! I will now stalk your page to see if you've added that pole. Now, mind you, i'm not a very accessories-kinda person. I'm much too casz for that. But i do buy them, which of course is what would matter in the end ;p

i'm interested in knowing more about your business venture. sounds exciting! Good luck with it, and always remember that it is imparative to write up a Business Plan.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home