Phone Post
My laptop won't come to life.
The computer actually starts,
it's just the screen won't boot up.
I'm exteremely worried that it decided that it would rather die than run on dial-up.
I'm exteremely worried that it might not be salvage-able :(
I honestly have NO IDEA what the hell i'm supposed to do without a laptop.
i'm actually scared of that prospect.
Horrified.
Damn, that might mean i would have to make, *gasp*, conversation with my coworkers.
Damn!!!!
whatever. I'm posting from my phone.
And as cool as that is,
it's really not going to work out in the long run.
please send me your prayers,
-me.
The computer actually starts,
it's just the screen won't boot up.
I'm exteremely worried that it decided that it would rather die than run on dial-up.
I'm exteremely worried that it might not be salvage-able :(
I honestly have NO IDEA what the hell i'm supposed to do without a laptop.
i'm actually scared of that prospect.
Horrified.
Damn, that might mean i would have to make, *gasp*, conversation with my coworkers.
Damn!!!!
whatever. I'm posting from my phone.
And as cool as that is,
it's really not going to work out in the long run.
please send me your prayers,
-me.


2 Comments:
may be the Timer's Lithium battery is dead, try to replace it
any codes on the screen?
it took me a good minute to figure out what you were talking about :p
oh, lamya, talking all customer service-y to me makes me feel special. thank you! lol
no codes, my dear, blank dead black screen.
but! it's fixed now :D
YAY!
(turns out something to do with the motherboard)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home