PR
Hello, Mongrels.
So, i've checked online, and there is no online version of the scheduals and information that i picked up earlier at the new Museum (see earlier post).
(some time later)
You know what, it's WAY too much information to
A) translate
B) type up
C) whatever, they need to have it in an electronic form
(i just called them. the PR guy, as i've mentioned before, never seems to answer his phone. i called my inside woman, and she doesn't answer.)
I'M GOING IN!
(it's 8:42am)
(8:52am)
phew!
I just back in.
Went to the spankin' new building, where everyone (except us) have offices.
Thought it'd be hard figuring out where to go, but i just trusted my instincs to follow loud laughter coming from female voices.
Presto! A door that reads "Administration".
I see Thomas, a man that's been here for 20+ years, occupying the first office. I havn't really met him before, and i doubt he knows who i am (other than 'the new kid').
But, i saunter in, and ask where the PR department is. Now, i have to apologize, becuase apparently the PR guy doesn't have an office yet. (le sigh).
I explain that i wanted electronic versions of some stuff to email to friends. He says he'll scan and email them to me.
I say he deserves a raise, effective immediatly.Just think about. Those five minutes will have more people seeing the information he sent than expecting people to miraculously apprear at the Museum.
Bless him.
So, i've checked online, and there is no online version of the scheduals and information that i picked up earlier at the new Museum (see earlier post).
(some time later)
You know what, it's WAY too much information to
A) translate
B) type up
C) whatever, they need to have it in an electronic form
(i just called them. the PR guy, as i've mentioned before, never seems to answer his phone. i called my inside woman, and she doesn't answer.)
I'M GOING IN!
(it's 8:42am)
(8:52am)
phew!
I just back in.
Went to the spankin' new building, where everyone (except us) have offices.
Thought it'd be hard figuring out where to go, but i just trusted my instincs to follow loud laughter coming from female voices.
Presto! A door that reads "Administration".
I see Thomas, a man that's been here for 20+ years, occupying the first office. I havn't really met him before, and i doubt he knows who i am (other than 'the new kid').
But, i saunter in, and ask where the PR department is. Now, i have to apologize, becuase apparently the PR guy doesn't have an office yet. (le sigh).
I explain that i wanted electronic versions of some stuff to email to friends. He says he'll scan and email them to me.
I say he deserves a raise, effective immediatly.Just think about. Those five minutes will have more people seeing the information he sent than expecting people to miraculously apprear at the Museum.
Bless him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home