A Funny Thing Happened...
So,
I don't know how it happened.
I really have no idea.
I mean,
I wish i can make it happen again,
But i don't know if that's really plausible.
Oh well.
Guess that's the first and last time i'm ever really early to work (7:30!)
(ok not really. 7:30-ish is when i decided to head to starbucks. i really only got here around 7:45-ish. but dude, the difference. the difference! wow..)
Alright then,
i suppose a few pictures are in order.
But first,
i passed by Mr. Lizard's 'burial site' (ie: where i dumped him unceremoniously), and, wonder of wonders, he wasn't there.
What animal eats lizards?
I will kill them.
Revenge will be mine.
*crackles*
On with the (really horrible dial-up internet connection) pictures!
I dedicate these following pictures to animals that have found the same fate as Mr. Lizard. An untimely death at the Museum.
R.I.P., creepy, crawly animals.

So, a picture of a beetle dead.
Not very interesting, i know,
but dead animals make me happy/sad.
Found: On way to Storage #7.

I love this picture of this bird.
He's very noble in his death, i find.
Kinda reminds me of the ASK Falcon mascot.
I don't know how either :)
Found: On way to Storage #7.
Alright, so enough with the dead animals pictures.
Psych!
(yes, i do realize i sound like a 12-year old).
So i'm grabbing bags from the holding bins to clean (more on process later),
and start feeling around these rocks trying to figure out why the archeologists bothered with them.
Then i realized they were snake heads.
(ps: i know it's weird. but bones smell. bad. no like, i'm glad i was wearing gloves so the smell wouldn't stick on my hands. becuase i would've barfed. eww. snake smell.)
Alright then,
enough with the animals.
Here's what we did yesterday (time taken: less than 3o minutes):
This is a room that we have in our building, a floor up from me (i'm on the middle floor). Department Head basically had all the boxes containing the cleaned, cataloged, and completed artifacts brought over to our building from Storage #7.
We basically take the bags that we sealed, open them up, and display them on the table.
This is done so Department Head can walk around and choose what pieces he deems worthy of numbering.
So, he'll choose, we'll number, and photographs will be taken.
A tedious, time-consuming job - but someone has to do it. And, in fact, i'm glad it's me :D
Until then, friends.
I will take more camera phone pictures,
becuase i'm sly like that.
Peace,
-me.
I don't know how it happened.
I really have no idea.
I mean,
I wish i can make it happen again,
But i don't know if that's really plausible.
Oh well.
Guess that's the first and last time i'm ever really early to work (7:30!)
(ok not really. 7:30-ish is when i decided to head to starbucks. i really only got here around 7:45-ish. but dude, the difference. the difference! wow..)
Alright then,
i suppose a few pictures are in order.
But first,
i passed by Mr. Lizard's 'burial site' (ie: where i dumped him unceremoniously), and, wonder of wonders, he wasn't there.
What animal eats lizards?
I will kill them.
Revenge will be mine.
*crackles*
On with the (really horrible dial-up internet connection) pictures!
I dedicate these following pictures to animals that have found the same fate as Mr. Lizard. An untimely death at the Museum.
R.I.P., creepy, crawly animals.

So, a picture of a beetle dead.
Not very interesting, i know,
but dead animals make me happy/sad.
Found: On way to Storage #7.

I love this picture of this bird.
He's very noble in his death, i find.
Kinda reminds me of the ASK Falcon mascot.
I don't know how either :)
Found: On way to Storage #7.
Alright, so enough with the dead animals pictures.
Psych!(yes, i do realize i sound like a 12-year old).
So i'm grabbing bags from the holding bins to clean (more on process later),
and start feeling around these rocks trying to figure out why the archeologists bothered with them.
Then i realized they were snake heads.
(ps: i know it's weird. but bones smell. bad. no like, i'm glad i was wearing gloves so the smell wouldn't stick on my hands. becuase i would've barfed. eww. snake smell.)
Alright then,
enough with the animals.
Here's what we did yesterday (time taken: less than 3o minutes):
This is a room that we have in our building, a floor up from me (i'm on the middle floor). Department Head basically had all the boxes containing the cleaned, cataloged, and completed artifacts brought over to our building from Storage #7. We basically take the bags that we sealed, open them up, and display them on the table.
This is done so Department Head can walk around and choose what pieces he deems worthy of numbering.
So, he'll choose, we'll number, and photographs will be taken.
A tedious, time-consuming job - but someone has to do it. And, in fact, i'm glad it's me :D
Until then, friends.
I will take more camera phone pictures,
becuase i'm sly like that.
Peace,
-me.


2 Comments:
Your true calling seems to be taxidermy.
ewwwwwwwwwww,
smelly, smelly bones!
add skin/fur, and i'd surely pass out.
even stuffed animals make me suddenly start itching.
gross, duder.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home