R.I.P Mr. Lizard
Because i have no work...
................................................................................................................
Hello,
I'd like you to meet my new friend, Mr. Lizard

I found him sitting there, looking lonely

This is a close-up. I like him. Notice he has no tail

I found him near the door to the office

I decided to give him a tour

He likes the photocopy machine

He was scared that the 'choola' was on

I showed him maps of the world and stuff

And the fire hydrant that held the door open

He was getting bored, so i took him to the "woman"('s) bathroom. He had fun

Alas, he had to go play again, so i took him outside
Then i realized that he was dead.
I'm still mourning Mr. Lizard.
Won't you do the same?
...............................................................................................................
Sometimes i wonder how i'm not on medication...
................................................................................................................
Hello,
I'd like you to meet my new friend, Mr. Lizard

I found him sitting there, looking lonely

This is a close-up. I like him. Notice he has no tail

I found him near the door to the office

I decided to give him a tour

He likes the photocopy machine

He was scared that the 'choola' was on

I showed him maps of the world and stuff

And the fire hydrant that held the door open

He was getting bored, so i took him to the "woman"('s) bathroom. He had fun

Alas, he had to go play again, so i took him outside
Then i realized that he was dead.
I'm still mourning Mr. Lizard.
Won't you do the same?
...............................................................................................................
Sometimes i wonder how i'm not on medication...


4 Comments:
I'm so sad, I can't believe poor Mr. lizard is dead! His career was just starting! He was a rising star! (sniff)
I know who did it!!! It was the Choula in the kitchen with fire!
...No? Natural causes?!
SHAKO detective case? Ufff.....
Great blog ;)
N,
i know, right?
walla he made my day :(
now,
i'm stuck with these slimy creatures i will refer to as co-'workers'.
*sigh*
sorry to hear u're sick, mah baybeh.
you KNOW what'll make it better, right?
MONTE CARLO!
lol
i (L) Naletco!
whatever popps,
i had to leave to take it to ur place and u weren't even there.
atleast nes had met the minimum charge!
*cheap*
*ass*
i love you my beautiful seester.
thanks for paying for lunch :D
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home