Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Week One: Completed.

Wow,
it's 1:21, work's almost over.

I shall sing songs of joy.

Sat at my desk all day,
bought an internet dial-up card on an internet dial-up connection.

Wondered when my boss will remember that i'm up here. How can he miss me, i'm in my office, which is practically the congregation room.

Meh.

Whatev's.

Now,
Becuase i miss him more than i thought i would,
exclusive pics of Mr. Lizard that i have cherished for myself,
but which i will share with you once more.

*sniff, sniff*



So, i showed Mr. Lizard all the different maps that we use. Cartography, Geography, Ecology, World Maps, Sketches, Mapping Maps (lol), and everything else that gives us all the info on a site that we want to dig in.
I'm sad now that i can't take him with me on digs :(








I wanted Mr. Lizard to see a sun dial base. I would have gladly sat and watched the sun set with him. Oh Mr. Lizard! This is so hard!


(omg, lol, i'm insane)




The hardest picture, by far.
This is me taking Mr. Lizard out for his last look at the earth as he knew it. Although we knew each other for like, 20 minutes, i hope that he realizes how special those minutes were.




R.I.P. Mr. Lizard.
You are certainly missed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I (sniff sniff) can't (sniff sniff) believe (sniff sniff) you just REPOSTED THAT!!!

YOU'RE TRAUMATISING ME!

(goes to bathroom medicine cupboard)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

i knowwwwwwwwwwwww!

you're like,
the only person who really gets how much of an impact he had on my life! thanks for all the condolences sms's. i'm still grieving, and i appreciate it.

didn't you have a similar issue with a plant or something?

i coulda sworn you did.

you're strange.
but that's why we get along so much :D

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home