I'm On A Ranting Rage! lol
So,
i've always been reminded by a certain friend (hi bambam), that i was a rich bitch: becuase i only drank Evian.
I've been drinking Aqua Gulf at work, which we all chip in at the beginning of each month to buy (along with other things that arn't provided:ie: kleenex).
I'm noticing that i drink around a bottle a day on average during work, i'm really dehydrated and find myself not drinking the water becuase it tastes bad. Plastic-y. Totally boring.
Hell, they're already judging me for walking in with Starbucks everyday, i might as well throw more fuel to the fire by walking in with my liter of Evian.
Actually, Rawdhatain is alright. And Abraj is only drink-able when it's ice cold. But Evian, my friends, Evian can be drunk at any tempreture.
Plus, my non-manicured nails (why bother, with my job), my ink-stained fingers, and my blotchy shirts counter any rich bitch claims. I settle my case :D
Right-o,
-me.
i've always been reminded by a certain friend (hi bambam), that i was a rich bitch: becuase i only drank Evian.
I've been drinking Aqua Gulf at work, which we all chip in at the beginning of each month to buy (along with other things that arn't provided:ie: kleenex).
I'm noticing that i drink around a bottle a day on average during work, i'm really dehydrated and find myself not drinking the water becuase it tastes bad. Plastic-y. Totally boring.
Hell, they're already judging me for walking in with Starbucks everyday, i might as well throw more fuel to the fire by walking in with my liter of Evian.
Actually, Rawdhatain is alright. And Abraj is only drink-able when it's ice cold. But Evian, my friends, Evian can be drunk at any tempreture.
Plus, my non-manicured nails (why bother, with my job), my ink-stained fingers, and my blotchy shirts counter any rich bitch claims. I settle my case :D
Right-o,
-me.


6 Comments:
Your case sounds fair enough!
Perhaps theyre jealous over your position at work, there are usually undercurrents and other intentions behind blatant attacks... :)
oh and btw
Entrepreneur is not misspelt :P
:D Hiya again! Evian? With all your energy I thought you only drank red bull :P WITH coffee :P (come to think of it that sounds like a must-try!) :-I
Entrepreneur:
really, it's spelt that way?! holy mother of mr. lizard!
i need to go crack up open that dictionary again...
my humblest apologies for ever doubting your spelling greatness ;p
and i understand what you mean about 'undercurrents' behind some issues, but i don't think these are blatant attacks. instead, i really think that we just have a poorly-run administration. and, to be honest, saying that to Big Boss Man, as well as the Head doesn't do you any good :P (i have balls of steel) :D
Jitterbug:
Hiya back! :D
Please don't ever insult me again by suggesting i drink Redbull. At least i would have saved the half KD by taking my piss and refridgerating it. It tastes the same... ;p
Coffee does nothing to me, i swear. I'm one of those people that drink it for the taste. Really.
But try a Red Eye: a cup of coffee, and two shots of espresso. or any other variation (1.5cups, 1 espresso shot).
Just make sure you don't have a history of heart problems :p
balls of steel, always an attractive quality in a lady
Well,
you know :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home