Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Do You Know The Muffin Man?

I'm going to miss leaving home past 7:30, and making it on time by 8. I'm going to miss being able to make a Starbucks run without fear of being four seconds late.
Traffic needs to cease existing,
and Big Boss Man needs to extend his vacation.

Other than that,
i can (and have) gotten used to this.
.....................................................................................

I walk in today,
and no one is in my office,
which is a sign from God that he really does like me.
(i like him too, btw).

So i don't know,
and i don't care, where everyone is.

As far as i'm concerned,
out of sight is out of mind.
.....................................................................................

I'm seriously considering taking K's suggestion at a new laptop, should the one being repaired require an enormous amount of dinero.

But the question is: where the hell am i supposed to find that kind of money? do you honestly think that my government salary can provide me with a new laptop. Hell, do you have any idea how much a Sony costs here?!

*Sigh*

I fear i must take drastic measures, then.
Cease those daily runs to Starbucks.
For the muffins.
The Affogato's are fine, of course,
but no more muffins.
Okay?
Okay.
That's .650fils a muffin.
That's 3.250kd a week.
Almost 15kd a month.

I can pay installments, right?!
YES!

LOL.

Until the next crazy scheme,
-me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home