Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Look up "going postal"

So Purple goes in around noon to pray in the office next door,
which serves as a prayer room becuase Clueless is never there
(i don't blame him. there's literally NOTHING in there).

But there is a couch.
And Purple walks in to Clueless sleeping.

I've been calling him.
To work.
Upstairs.
I'm done with my part.
In fact, i've completed my part.
It's his turn to spend all 20 minutes doing his job.

Stupid bastard.
Not only does he sleep on the job (his third time this week. IT'S TUESDAY)
But he also pisses me off by not completing his work, doing it incorrectly most of the time, and taking his sweet time complaining about how 'mako shughul bil mat7af' when there certainly is.
I have to admit that i passed out only once at work.
And it was for like, ten minutes.
And i've never felt more angry at myself.
These people seem to do it as a job requirement.
Yes,
these people.


I really think i'm going to go postal on these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home