Shady Shadi
I feel as if i am almost obliged to mention that i am a most patriotic Kuwaiti.
Who else, on a dial-up connection no less, would go to 6arab.com, look up 'shadi el khaleej', and listen to old songs.
It's enough to make me want to bond with my office-mates.
Not quite.
I'll stick to agressive songs from now on.
It wouldn't do if i suddenly became friends with them.
Speaking of!
I actually contimplated whether i would help Purple Elephant if she choked.
To Heimlich or to not Heimlich?
Hmm..
Who else, on a dial-up connection no less, would go to 6arab.com, look up 'shadi el khaleej', and listen to old songs.
It's enough to make me want to bond with my office-mates.
Not quite.
I'll stick to agressive songs from now on.
It wouldn't do if i suddenly became friends with them.
Speaking of!
I actually contimplated whether i would help Purple Elephant if she choked.
To Heimlich or to not Heimlich?
Hmm..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home