Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I've Grown!

Another day spent doing nothing.

I miss conservation work,
and it's only been two days.

Conservation head not here,
my Archeology Team head is not here,
and i have nothing to do.

Shit.

lol

In other news,
(and the reason i'm really on here),
I think i've gotten taller.
Suddenly,
i got up to turn off the radio (i can't stand aljasmi),
and as i walked i noticed the air smelled different,
it was almost colder standing up,
and i had a spring to my step.

I've gotten taller,
i'm sure of it.




Until tomorrow :)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

is there actually work to be done at the national museum...? I thought that place was still closed...

Is it the one on the ba7ar next to the majlis il umma?

with the planetarium that used to have bullet holes in it?

..... I love archeology. I think it is fascinating stuff! :D

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Still remember this place men elmadrasa...


Enshallah ana a6wal too!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Krispy Dixie:
As with every government job, there's work to be done if you WANT to do work :p

I thought the Museum was closed when i started working here too :p

Yeah, it's the one next to the Majlis, and yes, it's the one with the planetarium, which btw, is open and running!

Not a lot of people visit, which is a shame. But i keep telling you guys to visit during the day when everything's open and i can be your tour guide! lol

And definetly yes, i love archeology too. It ISSS fascinating stuff!

Teehee!




Chikapappi:

My school never took me, but i was there when my little cousins visited, and i hope they have good memories :D

Enshallah a6wal, adh3af, oo a9eer diktoora :p

hah!

12:08 AM  
Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

they need to do an advertising campaign or something 'cos I can guarantee that people have no idea its open!

:D

ana awalhum :P

9:35 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Krispy Dixie:
The PR Dept at the Museum is, in my personal opinion, non-existent (mostly becuase there doesn't seem to be more than two people working there).

I figure this blog is doing what they can't: reach interesting people who would give a shit about such things.

And yes,
grab your friends,
let me know when you're coming,
and i'll hook you guys up with a personalized tour (ie: "this is where i tripped on my laptop bag!") lol

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home