Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starbucks Chai Latte

I was so excited to see that Starbucks added a new drink: the Tazo Chai Latte.

If you're a frequent reader, you would've noticed that i've always had a soft spot for Vanilla Chai Lattes.

This one, however, was a waste of 1.700kd.

Too sweet, too watery, too damn bad that it could've turned out better :/

This is the only instance in which CBTL beats *bux.

I am actually :(

Lyke, fer realz.


Until then,
Emo Coffee Lady.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having it right now, and I love it!

Try it iced, with soy milk... YUM!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home