NWR: Things I Want...
Here's a list of the things i want.
My birthday is everyday of the year...
This jet-pack, so i don't cry on my way to work.
These vending-machines, because talking to humans is so 20th century.
These cuisines over Kuwaiti food. Well, at least three times a week. We still need our m6abbag, don't we?
A live-in doctor, to keep scaring me and whipping me into a healthier life.
This fantasy, THAT I WILL QUOTE, DISCUSS, AND CONVINCE YOU ALL ABOUT!
Questions, concerns...?
Good.
My birthday is everyday of the year...
This jet-pack, so i don't cry on my way to work.
These vending-machines, because talking to humans is so 20th century.
These cuisines over Kuwaiti food. Well, at least three times a week. We still need our m6abbag, don't we?
A live-in doctor, to keep scaring me and whipping me into a healthier life.
This fantasy, THAT I WILL QUOTE, DISCUSS, AND CONVINCE YOU ALL ABOUT!
Questions, concerns...?
Good.
Labels: links, lists, non-work-related

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home