Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Speeder Keys

*Coos, don't look*


I have a spare key to the Manjara, aka: bu a7med's workshop where most of the archaeological artifacts that need tending to takes place.
It's in a recently abandoned carpentry workshop (big), and has a shutter system as a means of entering.
So i have to insert my key to open the shutters and walk under them to the 2 rooms.
I also have to close the shutters when i leave.
It was literally like,
a ten second waiting/staring game between me and the spider.
My key was already inserted, and i had to keep turning it until the shutter closes (a good 10-15 seconds).
So i turned the key.
It scurried down, i yelped.
I resumed turning the key.
It stayed.
I got the key out and left.
Damn it, i hate it when the aminals win.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOL do u need an assistant? i would've killed that thing HAHAHAHA

1:22 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

hammoodee:
not at work... but come to where i hang out and you'll be busy up to your knees with dead animals.
allah i3afee fleet and being all psychotic about it.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one scary spider @_@

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home