Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Thursday, November 20, 2008




So they returned it.....
The bastards.




In other news, i am requested to be part of the Kuwaiti team assisting the other foreign team working at the Khaz3al Palace in Dasman.

Oh yeaaah, Dasman-Jahra communtes.....
I need a hot rod to make this better.


And in final news, i'm off at 7am to Failaka tomorrow inshallah, which, after two and a half years at this place, i will finally get to see.
The museum there, in case you're wondering, has been closed since forever. I remember going as a tourist before i started work here and getting frustrated that it was abandoned.



And now that the *cringe* nail polish has dried on supposed bronze age ceramic fragments, i have to go number them.



Yay!

Until then,
Stock-market victims.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

I know who took it .. (H.S.A)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Failicha Rocks!I'm considering moving there, for good!

Know any good realtors?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

K:
I TOTALLY FELL FOR THAT!
Damnit!

Muneera:
I totally plan on "island living" there :p

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home