Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ya Dinya Za7ma

Shilsalfa?!
People are on the radio complaining about how all the roads are at a standstill but no one knows from what! The 6th RR, Fahaheel, and Malik Fahad.... ib3id bi3eed!
Tried calling head of HR but he's not in his office... I suppose he's super late as well!
Allah yastir 3ala il sibab.... :/

2 Comments:

Blogger KTDP said...

traffic has been horrible lately .... which is why I'm never leaving the house again .....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

KTDP:
Umm... agool yal diktoor, bessik inhaling funny gas. Ibroo7na we're understaffed bil mustashfayat!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home