India: conservation Course Complete !
And so, just like these post-mortem gloves I had to use, this is me, post-course.
I have completed my month-long Audiovisual and Video Course, aka: making sure the old films, photographs, sound reels, and other multi media items stay intact and workable.
It wasn't exactly the kind of conservation and restoration I work with, but it was cool nonetheless.
I am happy it's over, and happier to return to Kuwait.
But first, Agra and Jaipur...
Om Shanti Beet Cheese!
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
I have completed my month-long Audiovisual and Video Course, aka: making sure the old films, photographs, sound reels, and other multi media items stay intact and workable.
It wasn't exactly the kind of conservation and restoration I work with, but it was cool nonetheless.
I am happy it's over, and happier to return to Kuwait.
But first, Agra and Jaipur...
Om Shanti Beet Cheese!
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel


1 Comments:
ARCHY COME HOME... WE MISS YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home