ParaWater Fun
Oftentimes, the tedious task of mixing (guessing) the correct estimation of Paraloid and Acetone is worth it when you add water to the mix.
Like anything, really, water transforms a boring box of boringness into a wonderful world of water fun.
See: balloon + water
See: m3addas + water
See: coffee + water
See: something as standard to all man-kind as a bed and add water, and suddenly you're no longer looking at your respectable colleague but a sleazy mcfreak.
And so, back to the fun times, water and paraloid.
Paraloid, like I mentioned in out last lesson, is an acrylic. Paraloid is basically liquid plastic in a sense.
You dissolve it to nothingness with acetone.
But for good time fun, add water.
Like these little clouds inside the bottle. It's practically art !
Oh man, I forgot the name of the guy with the shark and the formaldehyde...
Yeah well whatever, this is practically the same.
Side Note: I am currently accepting patrons and early orders to my Paraloid Art.
And so, childrens, I hope I have given you something to think about.
Water, it is for good times.
See: warm water in bowl + sleeping figure's hand in bowl.
S'long, sucka's !
-me.
Like anything, really, water transforms a boring box of boringness into a wonderful world of water fun.
See: balloon + water
See: m3addas + water
See: coffee + water
See: something as standard to all man-kind as a bed and add water, and suddenly you're no longer looking at your respectable colleague but a sleazy mcfreak.
And so, back to the fun times, water and paraloid.
Paraloid, like I mentioned in out last lesson, is an acrylic. Paraloid is basically liquid plastic in a sense.
You dissolve it to nothingness with acetone.
But for good time fun, add water.
Like these little clouds inside the bottle. It's practically art !
Oh man, I forgot the name of the guy with the shark and the formaldehyde...
Yeah well whatever, this is practically the same.
Side Note: I am currently accepting patrons and early orders to my Paraloid Art.
And so, childrens, I hope I have given you something to think about.
Water, it is for good times.
See: warm water in bowl + sleeping figure's hand in bowl.
S'long, sucka's !
-me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home