Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bara'at 3amal

For all the work we did to preserve the Museum's archive by printing copies into catalogues.

My lajna work-mate mentioned how I should have been a lawyer, the way I picked at the binood and quoted the all the qarar idari stuff.

Phew, il7imdililah we presented three pages worth of 'but this is what you told us to do and here are the official requests'.

Btw, I'm awesome, in case you ever had doubts.
They should name Vitamin Water after me.
I'm just saying..


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go gerl!

http://db.tt/w9Lv2Zt

2:14 PM  
Anonymous ArcheologyUncovered said...

HAHAHAHA!
Awesome xD

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home