Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Vancouver

Back from Vancouver.
Loved it the first time. Love it even more now.

My lecture went smoothly , il7imdililah.

The colleague with me didn't attend any of the days.
صج لي قالوا المهمات الرسمية سياحه


Some tweets:

Just received a job offer to be a member of a UNESCO committee on world heritage. It's a four year contract. #CommitmentPhobe

After 6 and a half years I still don't know if I want this as a career.

Went to boss to discuss leaving. He started meeting giving me new responsibilities. Might work w/ Interpol.

I feel like I'm too grown up / too fancy for this job and these people. Maybe I should finally come out as a snob.

Wow.
Alright.
Until then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

neato

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed.

I like you, anonymous.
Who are you?

Someone new?

Interesting.

I thought i only had like, two readers.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home