Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Reading

Because even I know that crack is whack.
Albeit nail polish crack on archeological artifacts.

Also
I don't have Internet so I'm doing my research old school.
What up, table of contents.
I see you, index.

What are y'all doing?
It's been a long while.
Life updates, anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous M said...

I read it in the voice of Stephen Holder, I hope you know who he is...

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh.
Will I lose street cred if I don't?

In which case,
OF COURSE I know who Stephen Holder is! Good old Steve. Stevo. Stevvvvvvv.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home