Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Concerned Ignants

"Don't take it personally"- because I publicly objected and retorted back to a couple of attendees, full of hot air, who lambasted Museum.

"لازم اطالب ببدل دفاع" - side note to a National Council colleague as I was the only  museum employee at an event & defended the Museum.

Meanwhile , I can't stand arrogant and uninformed civilians who harp on about culture and museums without having setting foot in mine.

"دايما اصدمكم بتعليقاتي لانكم ما تسمعون غير التحلطم. لما الواحد يدافع بالحق- تنبهرون" - me to astounded National Council work colleagues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home