Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Monday, January 29, 2007

Back At KNM

What scares me most is that I might literally have to sit at my desk with nothing to do.
Internet can potentially be expired (don’t forget I use a dial-up card).
Laptop: not charging unless I hold the charger bit just right.
There is literally no work to be done.
Boss: out.
Conservation boss (aka: bu a7med): out.
Me: passing out.
I really do wonder what they expect us to do.
There’s no work.
Nothing I can do.
Wow.
Welcome back to the Kuwait National Museum.
Being out of the office was good whilst it lasted.

Ps: if I can post this, then that means that my internet card hasn’t expired yet. I will now enjoy 26 minutes left of my battery life online at a miserably slow crawling pace. Joy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home