Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Friday, June 29, 2007

10 Things Tentative List

Mar7aba,

So becuase there has been so much going on,
i'm thinking of making Lists of 10 Things.

Topics:
- Things i Didn't Know About Religion
- Things i Never Thought I'd Say in Public
- Things i Love about Amman
- Things i've (Mistakenly) Said Out-Loud
- Things i Wish Amman Had
- Things i've Scribbled in Class
- Things i'm Super Excited to Have Done
- And More!
(Taraqqaboona... 7a9riyyan.... 3ala Archeology.. Uncovered.)

Meanwhile,
i have 2 weeks to go and i still havn't done a lot of the things i've been wanting to. Some of them require Another Person to be there. I don't particularly care who (since family and friends are being oh-so difficult).
(hate you).
So, an open invitation:
Get youself over here.

Mmkay?
Yi'slamo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home