Bullet Pointing Jordan
You see the problem with not blogging for a week is that you tend to get anxious as to how you're going to present your words.
So, for fun, bullet points!
yaaaaaaaaay!
- In Jordan
- Hotel Has Free Internet
- Daily Fresh Fruit Basket.
- I've gon bananas over Bananas.
- In-Room Coffee, Cream, and Suger = New Best Friends.
- Dexter, Rome, Seinfeld, and Other DVD's piled neatly for my Viewing Pleasure.
- Maybe I Will Lose 14 Kilos They Way I Stay In My Room w/ Coffee & Fruits.
- 9alat il magharb is 7:39. That's insane.
- Work From 8:30-5:30
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Dislike: a Palestinian, a Lebanese, a Syrian, a Moroccan, a Yemeni and a Mauritanian.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Don't Mind: a Palestinian, a Lebanese, a Syrian, a Tunisian, an Algerian, a Jordanian and an Emarati.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Decided I Don't Want to Speak With: an Egyptian, another Palestinian, another Syrian, a Libyan, another Lebanese, and the Omani.
- Ok.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Decided I Won't Be Using the UNESCO Building Toilet Facilities.
- The Dettol Anti-Bacterial Spray and my usual Toilet Seat Covers can't help with a case that bad.
(sorry, bladder :/ )
- Best Friend Is Coming On Wednesday Inshallah (yay Dead Sea).
- I Made a List of Events i Want to go to.
- I Made a List of Pampering Services i want to use.
- I Made a List of everything i want to do.
- Working from 8:30- 5:30 Everyday (and 3/5 Saturdays spent here) = Above Lists will Remind Just That.... Lists.
- I Flipped My Bed Over (read: paid the guy to)
- I Realized No Matter How Concave The Bed Seems, The Other Side Isn't Better.
- I Just Realized that I'm Trying Not To Think of How Much Money I'm Spending.
- I Just Realized that Typing with Capitalized Letters Gives My Pinkie a Work-Out.
- I Just Realized that I Don't Think I've Slept Early So Many Nights Becuase of Exhaustion (ie: Back Pain).
- I Just Realized that I Have to Leave in an Hour to an Official Group Dinner.
- I Just Realized i Should Probably Reconsider The Countries List Up There *points up*.
- I Just Realized that I'm Real Glad i Bought a Nail Cutter with Me.
- I Just Remembered that If I Showered, I Would Lose My Hearing for Another 10 minutes Daily, Since the Shower Sprouting Water Could Honestly Be Considered More Harmful to the Human Ear Than a 747 Landing on Your Shoulder.
- Ssssseriously.
Coffee and Banana Now Over.
I am Outie.
But Not Belly-Button-wise.
Oh,
And I am Also Hallucinating Thing Scurrying Across The Floor.
Not Good.
God, i think that if i had a little bit more 'action', rather than 'exhaustion' in me, i would've Shot Myself For Talking (Typing) This Way.
Until Then.
So, for fun, bullet points!
yaaaaaaaaay!
- In Jordan
- Hotel Has Free Internet
- Daily Fresh Fruit Basket.
- I've gon bananas over Bananas.
- In-Room Coffee, Cream, and Suger = New Best Friends.
- Dexter, Rome, Seinfeld, and Other DVD's piled neatly for my Viewing Pleasure.
- Maybe I Will Lose 14 Kilos They Way I Stay In My Room w/ Coffee & Fruits.
- 9alat il magharb is 7:39. That's insane.
- Work From 8:30-5:30
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Dislike: a Palestinian, a Lebanese, a Syrian, a Moroccan, a Yemeni and a Mauritanian.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Don't Mind: a Palestinian, a Lebanese, a Syrian, a Tunisian, an Algerian, a Jordanian and an Emarati.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Decided I Don't Want to Speak With: an Egyptian, another Palestinian, another Syrian, a Libyan, another Lebanese, and the Omani.
- Ok.
- For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I Already Decided I Won't Be Using the UNESCO Building Toilet Facilities.
- The Dettol Anti-Bacterial Spray and my usual Toilet Seat Covers can't help with a case that bad.
(sorry, bladder :/ )
- Best Friend Is Coming On Wednesday Inshallah (yay Dead Sea).
- I Made a List of Events i Want to go to.
- I Made a List of Pampering Services i want to use.
- I Made a List of everything i want to do.
- Working from 8:30- 5:30 Everyday (and 3/5 Saturdays spent here) = Above Lists will Remind Just That.... Lists.
- I Flipped My Bed Over (read: paid the guy to)
- I Realized No Matter How Concave The Bed Seems, The Other Side Isn't Better.
- I Just Realized that I'm Trying Not To Think of How Much Money I'm Spending.
- I Just Realized that Typing with Capitalized Letters Gives My Pinkie a Work-Out.
- I Just Realized that I Don't Think I've Slept Early So Many Nights Becuase of Exhaustion (ie: Back Pain).
- I Just Realized that I Have to Leave in an Hour to an Official Group Dinner.
- I Just Realized i Should Probably Reconsider The Countries List Up There *points up*.
- I Just Realized that I'm Real Glad i Bought a Nail Cutter with Me.
- I Just Remembered that If I Showered, I Would Lose My Hearing for Another 10 minutes Daily, Since the Shower Sprouting Water Could Honestly Be Considered More Harmful to the Human Ear Than a 747 Landing on Your Shoulder.
- Ssssseriously.
Coffee and Banana Now Over.
I am Outie.
But Not Belly-Button-wise.
Oh,
And I am Also Hallucinating Thing Scurrying Across The Floor.
Not Good.
God, i think that if i had a little bit more 'action', rather than 'exhaustion' in me, i would've Shot Myself For Talking (Typing) This Way.
Until Then.
Labels: career, confusion, jordan, non-work-related, random, rant, rave


4 Comments:
For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose, I won't comment on this post.
Dude, Long List lol ,, But have fun and 7imdilah 3ala esalama (i know it's late)
taugh luck, we might have met, I wanted to take you to Jarash....!!!
good luck
Faisal:
For Reasons i Shall Not Disclose,
I think you're a smartass :p
Boochi:
Dude, lol is right.
Care to visit? :p
Exzombie:
Thanks for offering to take me, inshallah i'll end up going to Jarash soon enough! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home