Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Baptism Site

Photobucket Album


Where: <--
- Jesus was baptised by John the Baptist
- I said hello to the Israeli flag
- I touched the Jordan River on the hottest day in over 50 years and found it actually cold.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sws said...

wooooooooooooooooow I can just imagine you in your itte grand bebe outfit and itte pink cap we fkhoooooooooooth ready to get baptized.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Moey said...

wow glad you enjoyed it

4:57 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

sws:
it astounds me to remember how cool and awesome and unbelievable i was at 10.
but yes.
but no. maybe not good idea for same outfit, no?
lol

moey:
i THOUROUGHLY enjoyed it.
it was like,
'wow' at all times.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home