Random KNM Fort
Ukh.
I know one must not start such a post in such a way, but honestly,
Ukh.
Randomness Ahead:
- I shall travel some European countries by rail when the mood strikes me.
- I shall try to stop playing with my stiches, becuase that only results in me swallowing blood.
- I shall steal the x-ray that shows a 3 cm screw in my skull (dental surgery = two thumbs up).
- I shall conveniently forget that i'm having a hot beverage when i know damn well that i shouldn't.
- I shall milk the 1mb QualityNet connection i'm testing out for 2 days and do things like download movies that i know damn well i won't watch.
- I shall not cry like a little girl when i will be inevitably told that the DSL line can't handle a 1mb connection.
- I shall bring a 'Learn Sign Language' DVD to work.
- I shall stop having Hashi.
- I shall, some day soon, make use of all of these empty hours at work.
I shall, it just occured to me, build a fort.
Yes.
It worked when i was 7, didn't it?
I know one must not start such a post in such a way, but honestly,
Ukh.
Randomness Ahead:
- I shall travel some European countries by rail when the mood strikes me.
- I shall try to stop playing with my stiches, becuase that only results in me swallowing blood.
- I shall steal the x-ray that shows a 3 cm screw in my skull (dental surgery = two thumbs up).
- I shall conveniently forget that i'm having a hot beverage when i know damn well that i shouldn't.
- I shall milk the 1mb QualityNet connection i'm testing out for 2 days and do things like download movies that i know damn well i won't watch.
- I shall not cry like a little girl when i will be inevitably told that the DSL line can't handle a 1mb connection.
- I shall bring a 'Learn Sign Language' DVD to work.
- I shall stop having Hashi.
- I shall, some day soon, make use of all of these empty hours at work.
I shall, it just occured to me, build a fort.
Yes.
It worked when i was 7, didn't it?
Labels: lists, non-work-related, office


6 Comments:
Forts are cool :]
3baid:
There's this scene in Family Guy where Peter builds his own Fort and i just remembered it and laughed. I would look for it on YouTube but i don't want to be here trying to upload vids on a dail-up, becuase then i would die.
And homicide is b-ad.
Embeding youtube videos takes seconds because it doesn't involove uploading anything, it's just a code that you insert into a post :)
my wording was off:
i meant that the dial-up is so bad that looking for videos (and waiting for them to load) on YouTube would have me here until infinity ("and beyond"?) (lol)
trust, though. the mere fact that YouTube embedds videos with a mere LINK is insanity, becuase if there's a wiki for everything, then there's also i a clip for it.
omg.
wikipedia + youtube = information overload.
AWESOME!
"I shall travel some European countries by rail " I'd like to do that one day.. Just tell me when the mood strikes and i'll go!
Wikitubia! Yeah, they should make that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home