Mag, e-Go, Song, Raspberry Ice Blended
Don't forget to periodically check what's on the July NCCAL Calender.
Par example,
Today (Tuesday), there's the opening of the Pictures from the Past Exhibition (my naming) at 7:30. It'll take place here at the Kuwait National Museum (Gulf Road, next to Parlaiment).
........................
Other than that PSA,
I got a confirmation that it is indeed سالم بن محاد that sings my elusive song. A forum says it's on Kubbar, but Kubbar doesn't work with me :(
.........
I picked up a magazine in Jordan that's called Islamica, and i'm flipping through it again and it's cool.
it's something weird when you're listening to Dizzee Rascal and feeling his pain but also being enlightened by cool Islamic-related topics.
................
In even more news,
today is the slowest internet day that i've had thus far.
I called MTC to see about the e-Go, but i got the 16kd for 5GB's offer a month.
And so, i refused.
Maybe i really should take my list seriously.....
Until then :D
Par example,
Today (Tuesday), there's the opening of the Pictures from the Past Exhibition (my naming) at 7:30. It'll take place here at the Kuwait National Museum (Gulf Road, next to Parlaiment).
........................
Other than that PSA,
I got a confirmation that it is indeed سالم بن محاد that sings my elusive song. A forum says it's on Kubbar, but Kubbar doesn't work with me :(
.........
I picked up a magazine in Jordan that's called Islamica, and i'm flipping through it again and it's cool.
it's something weird when you're listening to Dizzee Rascal and feeling his pain but also being enlightened by cool Islamic-related topics.
................
In even more news,
today is the slowest internet day that i've had thus far.
I called MTC to see about the e-Go, but i got the 16kd for 5GB's offer a month.
And so, i refused.
Maybe i really should take my list seriously.....
Until then :D
Labels: jordan, knm, links, non-work-related, office, pimp, random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home